About TSS Technologies
TSS Technologies provides complex electro-mechanical assemblies and turnkey contract manufacturing solutions.
With over 65 years of success and growth, our expansive quality certifications, unique business unit structuring, and broad engineering capabilities have made us a leader in a variety of industries. TSS takes a partnership approach by becoming an extension of your organization. Our professional project team brings our clients’ products to market, while the clients concentrate on growing their businesses.
- TSS Technologies has been in business for over 65 years.
- Family owned and operated.
- One machining facility totaling 110,000 square feet.
- One assembly facility totaling 210,000 square feet.
- Approximately 225 employees
- Two Operating Groups
- Located in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Testing & Validating (FDA Compliant)
- Design for Manufacturing-Value Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Controls Engineering (FDA Compliant)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Program Management (PMI Certified)
TSS Technologies’ Goal
To be viewed by customers, shareholders, and employees as a well-respected and successful full-service manufacturing company.
- We provide custom automation solutions that improve the manufacturing process
- We produce high level electro-mechanical sub-assemblies and complete systems, from prototype through production
- We supplement our clients’ capabilities and capacity by becoming an extension of their organization
- Our unique business unit strategy allows TSS to be flexible enough to support our clients, allowing them to focus on product development and market growth
- We reduce our clients’ total cost of ownership using our lean manufacturing build processes, quality systems, and our robust global supply chain
Our clients seek TSS Technologies’ solutions to solve manufacturing challenges and provide value relating to:
- New product introduction
- End-of-life production
- Product fulfillment
- Demand fluctuations
- Internal labor shortages
The end result is:
- Quicker time-to-market
- Lower total cost-of-ownership
- Better use of internal resources